Our client is currently undergoing a global transformation programme across Technology and due to this are now building up a new Architecture practice, they now require a Head of Enterprise Architecture to manage the EA function for the business.
The candidate will work closely with business stakeholders, other architects, subject matter experts and suppliers to produce and maintain the target state architectural blueprint and transition road maps for all Lines of Business based on business strategy and requirements.
The role is cross-functional and will be a focal point for reuse and value creation across all business areas by directing and governing architecture change in data, application and infrastructure estates in accordance with the desired target state.
- Lead and be accountable for the development of Enterprise Architecture function sharing best practice and promoting the business value of the Enterprise Architecture, its processes and results.
- Establish business partnering with senior business leaders, change directors and key stakeholders across the enterprise to identify business drivers, goals and desired future state capabilities to inform strategy formulation, IT-enabled change planning and innovation.
- Manage a team of Enterprise Architects and functional specialists, ensuring that professionals are equipped with appropriate levels of training/certification, tools and operating frameworks to deliver against the demand plan from both COO and Business.
The ideal candidate will have experience within Insurance, Financial Services or e-Commerce Sector. You must be a self-starter, a natural leader, technically competent and used to communicating and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Experience managing matrixed staff with ability to leverage non-directs to complete tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate complex and often contentious issues, and reach consensus and work through people to achieve key goals.
- Must have previous knowledge and active use of industry frameworks and tools such as TOGAF, Zachman and Archimate.
- Knowledge and understanding of the challenges facing the industry is highly desirable, covering both general and speciality lines.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.