A well-established and global insurer is looking for a Head of Finance to join their finance team in their London office. This role will report into the CFO and manage all UK Insurance and Group Reporting, reporting internally, externally and to regulators ensuring integrity of the data and policies.
- Full responsibility to manage and develop the team, ensuring all individuals are motivated, technical knowledge is current and goals align to the unit's objectives.
- Manage the UK Insurance and Group Reporting expenses, allocations and analyses.
- Liaison with Financial Planning and Analysis including budgets and forecasts
- To become an active member and participate on the Finance and Investment Committee
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships with clients
- Look for efficiencies and ways to improve current processes
- Liaise with other teams to drive change through an integration programme
- Ad hoc project work
- Fully qualified accountant - ideally ACA
- Evident experience of a strong track record within the London Market
- Excellent levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication and leadership skills
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.