A pivotal and integral senior finance appointment at a top tier global brand name asset manager, suited to someone coming from a financial reporting back in financial services. The company have a truly fantastic track record of success and have grown year on year since they launched their first fund twenty odd years ago with impressive plans in place to continue expanding into new markets and territories. Finance is just over 30 people in London with ample opportunity to develop longer term via new roles and promotion, with a welcoming, inclusive and high performance culture.
Overseeing a small team, this role will broadly oversee:
- All financial reporting - internal and external - for the various legal entities within the group
- Treasury management, reporting and analysis
- Regulatory reporting for various entities and branches
- ICAAP including stress testing and capital projections
- Key point of contact for the business and likelihood of involvement in a lot of ad hoc project work
- Coaching and developing a small team in London of PQ and Qualified Accountants
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, CA, ACCA or equivalent - with at least 5 years+ PQE or similar in financial reporting role in a large and complex financial services organisation. Asset management experience isn't essential and we're happy to consider people from banking, insurance and alike.
- Ideally some hands-on regulatory reporting experience - ICAAP in particular
- Adept at building up positive and productive relationships with stakeholders across front and back office; approachable and flexible personality; happy presenting to non-finance stakeholders
- Keen to work in a leadership role that will involve mentoring and supporting a team
- 'Fuss free' attitude and happy to get involved in a range of routine or ad hoc tasks
Salary on offer is £90-110,000 base (DOE) plus benefits and a healthy discretionary bonus. Please apply online for immediate consideration or for more information or a confidential discussion please contact Glen Roberts at Eames Consulting Group on 020 70923231 or email@example.com
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.