My client is a European bank with a real mandate to grow their investment bank in Asia
They are looking for a strong Debt Capital Market's professional at a Senior Director level to lead the team and report directly to the Head of Investment Banking APAC.
Origination/structuring and executing of bonds issuance. The role involves originating business and both developing as well as leading a team to win and execute bond issuance mandates from the bank's clients.
- Originate and execute the debts issuance for clients with focus on large Chinese corporates/financial institutions and large local/multinational clients
- Collaborate with corporate banking department to explore the business opportunities
- Undertake client pitches through phone calls and meetings and conduct presentations using latest market trends and own analysis
- 15 years + DCM experience in Greater China
- Broad understanding of international capital markets
- Familiar with various DCM products and the rules & regulation
- Innovative, self-motivated, fast learning, able to think critically and team leader
- Excellent spoken and written English & Mandarin