A globally recognised brand is looking for a Head of IFRS17 to take a lead on the analysis, methodology and implementation of the new reporting structure. With the clock ticking on IFRS17 you will be working across modelling, reporting, rick and finance teams you will be expected to deliver an IFRS 17 solution to a strict timeframe. As the Head of IFRS 17 you will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders over all levels up to C-Suite.
This role requires:
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- A degree in: accounting, mathematics, finance, actuarial science or computer science
- A strong understanding of IFRS17, the contractual service margin calculations, the key methodologies and wider business implications
- Significant experience in actuarial and reporting softwares and project management
- This role would suite someone from a consultancy or actuarial software business role
- Someone with additional training in finance or business (MBA) would be at an advantage