The Head of Information Security Operations will be responsible for the smooth business as usual operation of Information Security controls across the Group. This hands-on position will lead delivery & continual improvement of critical Information Security controls.
The Successful Head of Information Security Operations will be responsible for building out a team of up to 10, ensuring job descriptions are clear, objectives are set and reviewed regularly supporting career development.
- You will set clear expectations of Third Party suppliers and regularly review their performance to ensure the Group gains most value.
- You will set the strategy & execution of Vulnerability Management, ensuring regular testing and remediation takes place, developing a Penetration Testing strategy across the Group.
- You will achieve & maintain the Group's Cyber Security Certifications (e.g. Cyber Essentials Plus)
Successful candidates will likely:
- Possess over 3 years' experience leading an Operational Security Team
- Have an excellent knowledge of IT Security Controls (e.g. Firewalls, VPNs, Vuln Mngmnt solutions)
Please apply if you meet the above criteria and:
- You can demonstrate budget responsibility of £1M and above in recent roles
- You have managed Cyber/Information Security team sizes of 8 and above (Direct management not just dotted lines)
This is an urgent requirement, immediately available candidates preferred, 2 week notice considered.
CISSP, CISM & CSSP qualifications desirable
Key words: Cyber Secrutiy, Security Operations, Operations, SOC, SIEM, Incident Management, Log Management, KRIs, KPIs, Cyber Architecture, Cyber Risk, Logistics, penetration testing
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.