We are currently working with a global brand who are now looking to hire a Head Of Infrastructure to manage there UK and European operations.
Reporting into the Director of IT, the Head of Infrastructure will also have responsibility for the management of hardware infrastructure, network and workplace technologies, ensuring its compliance with enterprise strategy.
The client is looking for a Head of Infrastructure to cover all aspects of Infrastructure, desktop, servers, networks and data centres, you will ideally come from an engineering/ infrastructure background and now managing a global operation which will incorporate managing a small team and 3rd party vendors.
- Overall accountability for the provision of Hardware and System Software (e.g. Middleware) from selected vendors
- Drives continuous improvement of the infrastructure estate both from cost and delivery perspectives.
- Fosters open and collaborative relationships with Infrastructure vendors.
- Owns and drives IT "keep the lights on" change such as database and operating system upgrades.
- Ensures that IT Assets are identified and managed from purchase through to retirement.
- Establishes a comprehensive configuration management approach for infrastructure environments and associated systems software
To be a success in this role, you will have previous managed a complex and diverse infrastructure estate to support a multi £bn revenue organisation, as well as the following:
- Managing multi-million pound infrastructure budgets across Network, Desktop, Data Centre and Cloud service provision.
- Negotiating and managing large scale vendor contracts both on-shore and off-shore.
- Working with internal and external suppliers to deliver required outcomes and maximise the value to the organisation.
- Leading a high-performing team comprising capable and technically specialist individuals, building a highly inclusive culture.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.