One of the UK's leading financial services firms is looking to recruit an experienced technology leader to join their team as Head of Infrastructure Engineering. The role will work closely with the firms CTO to design, deliver and manage the IT Infrastructure strategy and wider team. The firm in question is one of the fastest growing FS firms in the UK, with a well known, customer focused brand. They are in the process of embarking on a number of major technology transformation programmes and this role will play a key role in them over the coming years.
The role of Head of Infrastructure Engineering will take control of 3 key areas, infrastructure design/delivery, telephony and IT security engineering. You will span technical delivery, technical design and strategy. Your role will be broad and involve working closely with engineers on the ground, as well as with the CTO and other key execs on 'big picture' initiatives. It is key that you have the ability to span technical detail and high-level stakeholder engagement.
To be considered for the role of Head of Infrastructure you will have:
- Very strong background in Infrastructure Engineering, from a technical perspective
- Extensive leadership experience within a large, blue-chip environment
- Experience of managing projects and delivery to tight timescales
- Experience of working with and managing 3rd party suppliers and vendors
- Commercially savvy, with the ability to manage key stakeholders both from a tech and non-tech background
- Very strong communication skills and track record of delivery
This is a key, senior, business critical role reporting into the firms CTO. It presents a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and experience while also taking a key, lead role in initiatives that are absolutely key to the firm's success over the coming years. You will lead an established but growing team and be a critical figure within the tech department.
For a full role and company overview please send your CV immediately.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.