- Develop and manage audits over operations' effectiveness, enhancing internal control and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- You will report to Audit Committee and develop and execute annual audit plans.
- You will execute fieldworks and identify loopholes, risks and inefficiencies within business processes. You will present audit findings to management and recommend effective recommendations for overall improvement and alignment with business targets.
- Regularly, you will also support in risk management initiatives.
- 10+ years if audit, risk or related experience plus relevant qualifications
- Experienced in audit within insurance industry
- Driven, solutions focus, high levels of integrity and collaborative
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to influence
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.