Our client is an established private bank with a global presence. Renowned for their cohesive culture and diversity amongst its people, they are currently seeking to hire a successful investment professional to join them as a Team Head for their SEA Investment Counselling teams.
This is a ED/MD role and is based in Singapore.
- Providing strong leadership to a team of Investment Counsellors
- Providing sound investment advice to Relationship Managers and identifying suitable investment opportunities for Private Banking clients
- Keeping abreast of market updates and regulations within the investment landscapes
- Conducting portfolio review for clients on a regular basis to ensure that their investment portfolio is in line with expectations and recommendations
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record in the related disciplines of Banking and Finance, Economics, Mathematics and Accounting
- Minimum 15 years of experience working in a similar field in the Private Banking space
- Prior leadership experience will be highly advantageous
- Strong multi-asset investment knowledge
Please reach out for a confidential discussion at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us on Linkedin at: #eamesprivatebanking