A global player within the Financial Services world is looking to expand its senior team within Cyber Security / Testing, the client operates in over 100 countries, HQ in London and has over 50,000 employees globally.
The Security Testing practice is looking for a smart, energetic and motivated individual with natural leadership abilities to manage engagements, to meet client requirements and be responsible for the profitability and financial performance of projects. In general, a Director has responsibilities including leading and delivering engagements, developing client relationships, and mentoring team members.
- Manage and develop existing client accounts and relationships
- Deliver and/or oversee the delivery of technical security testing projects
- Engage in new business development activities, such as scoping work and writing Statements of Work (SOWs) in support of the sales team
- Perform project management of penetration testing, security code review, and security design and architecture engagements
- Provide quality assurance and technical review of client deliverables and internal documentation
- Assist Solutions Delivery on client requirements. Perform final review of client deliverables.
- Assist with internal business operations such as recruiting, service line development and process improvement
- CREST Certified Tester (CCT) or equivalent certification, or equivalent demonstrable technical security experience
- Experience with scoping, writing SOWs, and client/project management
- Proven track record of performing and managing application and network vulnerability assessments
- Capable of delivering as a technical lead on application and network security assessments
- Excellent teaming and communication skills (both written and verbal)
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.