Our client is a Series C start up in the social entertainment space headquartered in China with a headcount of 300 over employees in the technology, operations and design departments. Due to the growth in users in S.E.A region and plans for growth, they are looking to set up an office in Singapore.
about the role
We are seeking for a young and dynamic product director to lead the product team in this region. To succeed in this role, you will need to responsible for overall product and operations planning, strategy and product roadmaps including research, mining user needs, improving user experience, hiring and driving the entire product lifecycle.
- Masters/Degree in computer science, software engineering and finance or equivalent who is also strong in business acumen, customer-centric, building teams and results-oriented.
- With at least 5 years of experience in mobile internet companies and in charge of end to end product development.
- A veteran in the internet space who has insights of the industry and future of the social entertainment market. Event speaker for product topics will be a plus.
- A vision-oriented product leader with great amount of empathy to discover the needs of customers with data and user insights to constantly improve the user experience on our product.
- It will be an ease to be fluent in mandarin as the counterparts sits in China ( will need to liaise with them directly with regards to product planning and development discussions.)
- Ideally, comes with experience in this region (South East Asia)
Do drop me your updated resume to email@example.com if you meet most of the criteria above and is currently residing in Singapore/ a Singaporean currently based overseas but looking to return back.