- Leverage your own existing network as well as a pipeline of prospective business to generate income for the company; this will tie in with a generous bonus package
- Manage and maintain a large book of professional liability business including large, complex and global accounts
- Engage with potential clients, organise meetings and market presentations in order to provide insight to the company's professional lines technical capabilities
- Lead entire processes from start to finish including pricing and closing of business propositions
- Work with other teams in order to successfully cross-sell products to generate additional revenue
- Accurately manage systems and data according to the portfolio of business
- Represent the company at networking and marketing events
- Expertise in professional indemnity insurance
- Proven background in business development and account management
- A target driven mentality and aptitude for selling at a technical level
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join a market leading professional lines team, get to grips with large and complex multinational insurance programmes as well as acting as a key senior stakeholder of the wider business.
If you are interested and match the requirements highlighted then please get in touch.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.