Head of Shared IT Services & Quality Assurance
My client is currently seeking an experienced Shared Services Leader. This role is going to be pivotal to growing the core SDLC capability, as well as working with the organisation to successfully deliver the nature of the programme and ensure it is safely transitioned into BAU support phase.
Due to the nature of the role, you will be considered if you how extensive experience of the following:
- Specific experience leading or setting up Shared Services functions, with a core focus on:
- Design & Build (which includes coding standards, Testing and quality assurance).
- Data Migration
- Release and Environments management
- There will need to be extensive experience of also being able to work in a delivery capacity for the below elements of the programme
- Testing (at a release level)
- IT Readiness
- Programme release and environment management
- Infrastructure Services
This is an urgent requirement, so please come back to me asap with an updated version of your CV.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.