Global insurance firm is currently looking for a Head of Syndicate Reporting to join their Finance team in London. The role will report into the Director of Syndicate Finance and will be responsible for overseeing and leading the reporting for the managed syndicates.
- Responsible for the management, coaching and development of the syndicate reporting team.
- Work in collaboration with the Director of Syndicate Finance in developing and improving the syndicate financial control framework.
- Key lead on Finance projects such as the Finance Transformation Project and others when required.
- Manage all aspects of the Syndicate Solvency II reporting process as well as the production of Lloyd's annual regulatory returns.
- Involvement in leading the management of the overall capital position of the syndicates through processes such as profit distribution and cash flow management.
- Strong involvement in process improvement projects and acknowledging and altering any systems that may outdated.
- Qualified Accountant - ideally ACA from a top 10 practice.
- Proven experience working within a Managing Agency or Insurance firm within a senior accounting role.
- Excellent working knowledge of Lloyd's reporting and Solvency II.
- Previous management experience.
- Strong IT skills with exposure to accounting ledger and data modelling software.
The role will involve daily interaction with key stakeholders and will be overseeing and managing various team members, it is therefore essential to have strong communication and interpersonal skills. The finance team will be going through a transformation so it is a great time to join this growing team and make your mark on the finance team set up and processes.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.