Our client, a global bank, is currently looking for a Head, Security Architecture to join their team. As a Head, Security Architecture with the company, you will be responsible for:
- Evaluating the current state and defining the target state for the bank’s global security architecture
- Leading various domain architecture leads and aligning their work with the overall architecture plan
- Identifying issues and putting in place measures that are forward looking and transformational in security and enterprise architecture
- More than 15 years of experience in enterprise and security architecture, with at least 5 years in a global role
- Experience leading a large, global team of architects and engineers
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
The bank is currently undergoing an exciting transformation, getting in the latest technologies and expanding the team. If you would like to be a part of this exciting transformation, and are looking to take your career to the next level, do apply to this role now!