Phenomenal opportunity to join a start up Insurance venture with significant funding as their second hire into HR - ideally suited to someone coming from a generalist and/or business partnering background. The company are an early stage venture with realistic plans to be a 100 person plus business in the next 6 months and this is a fantastic opportunity to get in early and help shape and define their HR policies and framework. A broad overview of the role and ideal person is as follows:
A HR Generalist and/or Business Partner who is willing to roll their sleeves up and get stuck into everything, from strategic planning and senior stakeholder interaction through to recruitment and on-boarding, admin and reporting. As the business grows, this is likely to include a lot of ad hoc project work too.
- The ideal profile would be someone with at least 5 years+ in HR, of which they need to have spent at least a few years in business partnering role or equivalent.
- Experience in the insurance and/or financial services sector is essential.
- We'd expect the person to be commercially minded, financially literate and with high emotional intelligence; able to deal with senior stakeholders and egos.
- International experience would be useful.
- Be able to work in a fluid and often unpredictable start-up environment; flexible and adaptable.
The culture of the firm is highly entrepreneurial, adult and flexible with a positive attitude to work life balance and agile working. For immediate consideration please apply online or for more information or a confidential discussion please contact Glen Roberts at Eames Consulting Group on 02070923231 or email email@example.com
All applications are treated as strictly private and confidential.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.