Phenomenal opportunity to join a start up Insurance venture with significant funding as their second hire into HR - ideally suited to someone coming from a generalist and/or business partnering background. The company are an early stage venture with realistic plans to be a 100 person plus business in the next 6 months and this is a fantastic opportunity to get in early and help shape and define their HR policies and framework.
A broad overview of the role and ideal person is as follows:
- A HR Generalist and/or Business Partner who is willing to roll their sleeves up and get stuck into everything, from strategic planning and senior stakeholder interaction through to recruitment and on-boarding, admin and reporting. As the business grows, this is likely to include a lot of ad hoc project work too.
- The ideal profile would be someone with at least 5 years+ in HR, of which they need to have spent at least a few years in business partnering role or equivalent.
- Experience in the insurance and/or financial services sector is essential.
- We'd expect the person to be commercially minded, financially literate and with high emotional intelligence; able to deal with senior stakeholders and egos.
- International experience would be useful.
- Be able to work in a fluid and often unpredictable start-up environment; flexible and adaptable.
The culture of the firm is highly entrepreneurial, adult and flexible with a positive attitude to work life balance and agile working. For immediate consideration please apply online or for more information or a confidential discussion please contact me directly.
All applications are treated as strictly private and confidential.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.