HR Transformation Project Manager -
I'm currently working with an international banking client who are looking for a Project Manager focused on the transformation of their HR Department. They will be responsible for defining the scope of the project & any activities required for the successful implementation of a new system. This will include any ways of working, process improvements and working on the operating model to ensure efficient and effective delivery, following an agile planning approach where possible. An ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive transformation experience from a HR context.
- Experience delivering SaaS solutions, specifically around a learning management products would be ideal.
- Keen attention to detail in the context of document development and data analysis.
- End to end project delivery experience.
- The ability to provide coaching and collaborative support to team leaders.
If interested or for more information, please respond with your updated CV.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.