Our client is a leading global consultancy firm and they are looking to hire an experienced Manager to support their exciting HRIS transformation work.
- You will be the POC in helping the business to shape their HRIS roadmap and further drive process efficiency and automation initiatives. Managing a team, you will lead and oversee the e2e delivery on multiple HR System initiatives & projects.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and stakeholders in ensuring the process & business requirements as a whole are aligned
- Support change management activities on the transformation journey
- Drive continuous improvement work by reviewing on processes
- Provide support & guidance to junior members
- 8 years’ of relevant experience on HR systems (SuccessFactors)
- People management experience required
- Permanent position
- Salary: $85k to $110k base + bonuses
Interested candidates please apply in with your CV for a discussion.