- Leading the HRIS team in managing multi projects and initiatives involving HR Systems.
- Plan and execute the HR technology roadmap driving automation and process efficiency.
- Working in partnership with key stakeholders including HR, IT and other relevant stakeholders for the implementation of SuccessFactors.
- Partner & collaborate with the various HR Centre of Excellence (COE) on business requirements to achieve efficient business operations and an optimal end user experience
- Proving support which includes troubleshooting, system re-configuration and adjustments as and when needed.
- Ensure compliance and alignment of internal processes.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- At least 10 years’ of relevant experiences handling HR systems with strong background in SAP, SuccessFactors, systems implementation, project planning & management, vendor management and business analysis.
- Experience in leading and managing a HRIS team & to provide coaching and guidance to the team.