We are looking for an IAM (identity and access management) solution architect for the access management solution implementation project within Information control capability (Conduct programme). This requirement is for the pilot implementation that the investment bank will undertake this year. Post pilot success, this strategic programme will encompass all critical systems within the investment Bank. This is a strategic project which could end up running for 3 - 5 years touching multiple business lines and functions.
The individual will need:
- Prior experience in designing or implementing end-to-end access management solution in an Investment Bank.
- Ability to design end to end access management process and assess overall end-to-end technical build.
- Strong knowledge of access management principles, best practice as well as available / market leading toolsets.
- Strong experience in working with identity access governance (IAG) tools, including Sailpoint Identity IQ, ForgeRock OpenIDM and others
- Strong experience in solution architecture design for scalable and performant IAM capabilities
- Understanding of Joiner/Mover/Leaver and re-certification processes, access requests
- Rule management for JML, recertification and access request processes; understanding of toxic combinations and separation of duty
- Knowledge of user data stores - AD, LDAP, SQL and non-SQL-based
- Integrations with Apache Activity and similar tools for workflows; workflow configuration;
- Excellent understanding of ServiceNow or similar access request systems;
If you are interested this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.