Identity Access Manager/ Logical Access Management Support Lead
Specialising in SailPoint
£70k to £80k
This specialist financial institution works actively to reduce the risk and increase efficiencies within the forex platform They are a rapidly growing, multinational business working with 70 of the world's trading houses They are now hiring a Logical Access Management Support Lead to champion the use of SailPoint and ensure that it becomes part of the Business as Usual process. This individual will also be the company's expert in SailPoint, understanding the workflows so that they can then better support the business.
- Working independently to execute tasks with a high level of technical expertise to manage user accounts and system privileges to keep data secure.
- Working with a 3rd party vendor to manage incident reports and take necessary action to look after the system so that IAM processes are robust.
- Being accountable for all aspects of SailPoint, including health checks and performance, to ensure a smooth transition so that it becomes commonplace.
- Strong communication skills in order to explain changes and developments to internal stakeholders so that there are no delays in necessary changes to the system.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Directly supported SailPoint IIQ with the ability to perform patches, upgrades and constructed development work in the past.
- Experience using SAAS platforms specifically in IAM or IDAM with a particular focus on SailPoint.
- Have a solution orientated mindset to mitigate challenges.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.