A top tier bank is looking for Programme Manager to lead the Global Operations and Middle Office Programme activity for three or more streams in the LIBOR programmes
The Market Operations Programme Manager should have detailed Trading Product lifecycle and Trading System knowledge and experience of successful large programme deliveries across the investment banking sector
- 15 years + Program / Project Management experience
- Detailed knowledge of Financial Market Infrastructure including Front / Back office systems and process flow etc.
- Specific knowledge of the end to end trade lifecycle including execution, clearing and the securities settlement process
- Proven experience leading large scale programmes and evidence their ability to deliver business change throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ability to Evidence of building relationships across key stakeholders e.g. Finance, Credit, Risk, Compliance, Front Office and Market Operations is essential.
- Technology Change experience ( ideally in Migrations)
- Excellent Stakeholder and Management Experience
- Experience gained operating in a regulatory environment
- Prince 2, Agile and MSP ( or equivalent) qualifications
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.