Identity and access manager
Work from any of client's office (hybrid)
My client is aspiring to become the most successful savings and investment business and is therefore looking for a Identity and access manager to join their team on this mission. The company is undergoing a digital transformation and extensively investing in technology and innovation in order to provide new improved customer propositions that truly exceed their customers' expectations. To ensure the client achieves their company goals, they are looking for an Identity and access manager who would live their values and behaviors by inspiring others, embracing change, delivering results and keeping it simple.
The ideal Identity access manager will:
- Have experience in managing identity function in a large organisation to be able to deliver results that would be up to the organisation's standards
- Have experience working with internal and external stakeholders in order to actively contribute to information exchange on an informal and formal levels
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of identity access management as well as information security to be up to date to threats, technology developments and implementation of new technologies
- Have an analytical mindset to be able to draw attention to critical paths, risks and gaps
- Having experience with any identity platform, ideally SailPoint, but any will be considered
- Be part of the development and implementation of policies related to identity that would align to business objectives and in that way contribute to the overall success of the organisation
- Contributing to the overall strategic and operational management of identity to act as a leader of the Identity and access field
- Managing first and second line support staff
- Answering technical questions that the team might have to demonstrate not only team leading, but also technical skills
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.