A global General Insurance business who have been established for over 250 years, with a global presence they employ over 13000 employees, with over 9m customers across 100 countries and a FTSE 100 player.
The purpose of this role is to lead all Information Security matters relating to Identity & Access management. The candidate will be required to provide technical expertise, guidance and support in the area of Identity and Access including the delivery of IDAM services in conjunction with the CIO office.
- Coordinate the management, delivery and operation of Identity and Access Mgt (IDAM) services for the IS team, reporting into the CISO/ leadership team
- Act as focal point for IDAM activities including Privileged Access Mgt (PAM)
- Maintain and update the IDAM strategy for IS and Cyber
- Liaise with vendors, suppliers or BPO
- Work closely with key suppliers of Identity Management technology such as (Aveska and CyberArk) managing support request and changes, analyzing MI and reporting (e.g. IT RAF KRIs)
- Provide the oversight of the implementation of changes to user access Re - certification process, understanding impact on security and governance requirements in conjunction with stakeholders
- Work closely with HR, CIO and Outsourced partner to ensure smooth running of management services and escalating issues
- You will also be maintaining the IS framework that meets regulatory requirements and protects the information and assets of the business
- Maintain and develop security standards and operational processes in relation to IDAM, providing security related advice, support and assistance with policies, procedures and reporting requirements.
- Advanced understanding and Technical Experience of IDAM
- Managing IT risks and compliance
- Research and intelligence gathering
- Experienced user in Identity Management tools and process
- Leadership experience working for large corporations managing stakeholders/ external auditors
- Strong communicator with great technical aptitude working in complex corporate environments
- Understanding of FCA Prudential Handbook, UK Data Protection Act and Group Policies
Excellent package on offer including great career progression opportunities with IS, Risk and Compliance
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.