You will be responsible for project and stakeholder management on the IFRS 17 project.
- As overall lead for IFRS 17 implementation and project planning
- Planning and communication on IFRS 17 end to end, impact assessment, implementation, and related tasks
- Managing timelines, project plans, budgets, and task prioritization with Actuarial, Finance, IT, external consultants and vendors
- Manage the IFRS 17 project team under Finance
- Support the development of accounting policies and manuals with respect to IFRS 17 and related topics
- Clearly highlighting risks and issues to management on a timely basis
- Qualified accountant or actuary, with at least 7 years of relevant experience in the insurance or finance industry, in which 2 years at supervisory level
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Actuarial, Finance, or related disciplines
- Strong knowledge of IFRS 17 and IFRS 9, accounting / actuarial / life administration systems is an advantage
- Good project management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Possess excellent problem solving skills with proven track record in multi-function team
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint
- Candidates with lesser experience will be considered for a Manager position.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.