My client is a life insurance business seeking high calibre technical accounting professionals for their IFRS 17 project, and is offering candidates excellent exposure for this hot project.
- Leading IFRS 17 project in HK life insurance section, in cooperation with members of the central IFRS 17 project team, colleagues in the internal IT team and actuarial team, provide accounting support to the company’s IFRS 17 implementation project.
- Support the production, valuation and analysis of data to fulfill accounting and reporting obligations in line with IFRS 17 program
- Develop posting logic and respective technical dependencies for IFRS 17 general ledger and sub-ledger accounting module in cooperation with the IFRS17 central project team
- Review daily management accounts and statutory reports, including annual reporting package and annual audit report
- Review Ad-hoc reporting and financial impact analysis to different stakeholders
- University degree in Accounting or Finance / Economy, with at least 5 year experience in financial reporting (Experience in life insurance companies is preferred)
- Qualified CPA is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of IFRS and HK statutory regulations relevant to insurance companies is preferred
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and attention to details
- A committed and persuasive, convincing working manner completed with the willingness to take on responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in Oracle, SAP and Hyperion is preferred.
- Fluent in Mandarin and preferably also another language.