IFRS 17 Specialist - £110,000 - £125,000 + Bonus and Benefits - London
A large international Insurance company is seeking an IFRS 17 specialist to join their IFRS development group.
You will be responsible for developing the companies IFRS 17 Policies. Undertaking key actuarial tasks required by the delivery team. You and your team will shape the way IFRS 17 requirements are rolled out across the group. You will report to the IFRS 17 Lead.
- Have a strong understand in IFRS 17: the auditing, market and system implications
- Have the ability to influence Key stake holders and deliver presentations to decision makers throughout the business
- Be able to analyse complex problems and propose solutions in a time sensitive manner
- Be able to critically challenge the technical requirements and think outside the box for solutions
- Have a strong reporting background