A top tier investment bank, is recruiting for an IFRS 9 Testing BA on a 6 month rolling contract.
This role will be more related to data requirement specifications, operational feasibility, production, and testing of disclosures. A pending parallel run will give the opportunity to ensure business readiness for formal implementation in 2018.
- IFRS 9 project experience.
- Testing relating experience.
- Working knowledge and understanding of retail and corporate products, including cash and funding instruments, loans and deposits, repo/ reverse repo, stock loan/ borrow, derivatives (interest rate, inflation, cross currency, equity linked).
- Experience writing business requirements documentation to cover data requirement specifications, process flows and operational design.
- Competent user of Microsoft Suite, in particular Excel.