A top tier bank is looking for an IFRS9 Senior BA to join their team in London.
- Suggest and support business decisions and development of innovative solutions for Credit Risk and related processes reporting tools like Qliksense and Tab and calculation engines like SAS and Python.
- Support development of high quality reports and MI within the teams both onshore and offshore
- Challenge status quo and traditional development process in order to delivery solution in relatively smaller cycles in a controlled environment
- Support credit risk analysis and speed up the analysis process using 'out of the box' ideas on solution development in delivering different projects within the credit risk space
- Have ability to analysis and synthesise numbers and present to senior stakeholders
- Previous experience in credit risk, preferably and some understanding of IFRS9
- Knowledge of macro input data (and other data points) impacting IFRS9 and related calculations
- Understanding of CREDIT RISK IMPAIRMENTS and the CREDIT RISK IMPAIRMENTS impairment process or alternatively of RWA/stress testing processes
- Previous experience in credit risk, preferably modelling and IFRS 9 experience, essential
- Expert knowledge of Qlik development and database creation essential
- Development SAS knowledge - SAS Base, SAS Enterprise Guide)
- Knowledge of Hadoop and data models especially in context of MI and reporting
- Experience in development of new management reports and MI, including data model and delivery.
- Working knowledge of Python or R and experience in AI is advantageous/willing to learn new technology.
- Business knowledge of credit and market risk will be preferred
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.