A well known consultancy is looking for an Implementation Manager to join their team in Northampton.
- Is able to Lead Release Management efforts to implement a multi-million pound (in hundreds) credit card acquiring platform transformation program into production, which is due in 2 months. Drive the implementation of releases in warranty period and subsequent product enhancements, implement BAU release model for the platform.
- Able to design and implement Platform / enterprise level Release Model for large financial / transaction processing platforms
- Is able to lead a team of Release Managers based out of UK and India
- Is able to orchestrate release schedules and plans for a complex ecosystem comprising of diverse applications - cloud based apps, digital applications, middleware, back-end mainframes, big data systems
- Is able to facilitate seamless path to production for business changes being delivered by multiple internal and external change teams comprising of agile, waterfall and hybrid methodologies
- Implement best practices from ITIL for Release Management and imbed controls to restrict leakage of vulnerabilities and protect stability of production applications
- Should have a keen eye to identify areas of improvement in the value chain from inception to implementation of business ideas and track them to closure
- Is able to drive implementation of tools, automation, process improvement to continuously improve in reduction of release cycle times
- Keen interest in metrics to be able to measure the progress and generate sr.management dashboards enabling key decisions
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.