A Tier 1 Global Investment Bank based in London is currently in need of an Implementation Manager to join their Regulatory Change portfolio. This individual will support the Programme Director in ensuring that all of the Workstream Lead and Project Managers are achieving programme objectives and deliverables.
Act as a liaison between business heads and programme delivery teams.
* Define and manage all aspects of business readiness
* Lead project team through business process and functional requirements definition.
* Facilitate all project meetings, including business process design and project status meetings.
* Contribute to system design reviews to identify potential issues.
* Effectively communicate and manage project risks.
* Develop deployment and communication plans.
* Strong Leadership and interpersonal skills.
* Understanding of regulatory implementation project life cycle within an investment banking background.
* Experience using various project management methodologies.
Background of Portfolio delivery and business readiness experience.