A leading UK Quantitative Hedge Fund is looking for an In House Lawyer to join their growing Legal function in London. This is a generalist role and thanks to the small team size you will provide legal and compliance-related advice across all areas of the business, including the leadership team.
The role sits within a small Legal function, reporting into the Head of Legal & Compliance and has been created due to the growth the company is currently going through.
- FCA & other relevant regulatory filings
- Reviewing drafting & negotiation contracts & legal documentation
- Employment Law
- SMCR Regulations
- Legal guidance on new markets, data sources & technologies
- Develop law & regulatory tailored training programmes
- Manage annual compliance work plan
- Review & implementation of new regulations
- Additional ad-hoc tasks
- 3-5 year's experience providing financial services regulatory advice
- Experience either in house or private practice
- Strong academic background
- High level of attention to detail
- Autonomous & proactive attitude.
- Proactive, self-supportive and motivated in the development of a positive compliance culture.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.