Eames is engaged to support a financial services firm and have the pleasure of recruiting a Cyber Security Incident Responder to manage Incident and has the desire to work in a diverse environment interacting with various teams and functions to support strategic goals.
As an Cyber Security Incident Responder, your role will require experience and solid working knowledge in the following areas:
- Extensive experience in the area of Cyber Security
- Handle security Incidents
- Solid understanding in Infrastructure and Network systems
- Experienced in log reviews (SIEM)
- Extensive technical working experience in Incident Management
- Proven track record of stakeholder management
- Career background ideally stemming from a Cyber Security or Information Security discipline
- Sound understanding and technical knowledge of Incident Management
- Hands on experience in performing Incident Response
- Ability to articulate ideas at both a business level and technical level
- Excellent communication skills
For more information or application, click Apply below or send your CV to email@example.com
Be the first to hear about the latest information and opportunities. Join the Eames Consulting mailing list by signing up for our alerts.