Our client, a prestigious consultancy, is seeking an Industrial Cyber Security Consultant as its Cyber Practice experiences substantial growth in 2019.
Key requirements include, but are not limited to:
- You will already have a reputation for delivering innovative solutions within a critical infrastructure company, equipment vendor or professional services firm.
- You will have demonstrable experience of the cyber security issues facing organisations and particularly security risk management relating to industrial control systems and operational technology .
- You will have a keen understanding of the direction of travel for these types of systems in terms of the integration of information and operational technology and what this means in terms of cyber security risks.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is a articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences.
We are looking for candidates with demonstrable experience in a number of these areas:
Security management of industrial control and related systems such as:
- Process control
- Distributed control
- PLCs and RTUs
- Industrial cyber security and data communications (e.g. IEC 62443, OPC, IEC 61850, IEC 60870-5-104)
- Electricity transmission and distribution network control.
IoT and Industrial IoT
Security risk management and architecture
Key industries such as:
- Electricity generation, transmission, distribution and smart grids
- Oil and gas upstream, midstream or downstream
- Smart metering
- Civil Nuclear
- Transport (including aviation, rail, maritime, road and autonomous vehicles)
- Critical Infrastructure.
Security standards relating to the sector, including:
- ISO 27001
- NERC CIP + NISTIR 7628.
- ISA-99/IEC 62443
- CPNI/NCSC Security for Industrial Control Systems Framework
Cyber Security, Cyber Resilience, Energy, utilities, manufacturing, transport, SCADA, Distributed Control, PLCs, RTUs, Industrial Cyber Security, data communications, IEC 62443, OPC, Electricity transmission network control
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.