My client, a global insurance company, is seeking an Information Security Risk Consultant to ensure data and systems are adequately protected and compliant with legislation, business requirements and best practice.
To be a success in this role, you will have a proven experience in Second Line risk management, governance or quality assurance functions.
Reporting into the Head of Risk, the responsibilities of this role will include:
- Work with project teams, including technical IT staff, to help facilitate successful project delivery and ensure that information security requirements are adequately incorporated based on a risk management approach
- Review and oversight of the delivery and maintenance of the information security control requirements and effectiveness
The successful Information Risk Consultant will:
- An excellent awareness of IT security technology and best practice
- Recognised information security certificate is desirable e.g. Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), Certified information Security Manager (CISM), CESG Certified Professional (CCP) or similar.
- Experience of ISO27001, GDPR, NIST and working with Information Security Management System
- Strong experience of performing gap analysis against compliance requirements.
- Proven experience in conducting risk assessments and used recognised information security risk assessment methodologies e.g. IRAM2, IS1&2
If you are interested an available, please apply now!
Information Risk, Security Risk, Information security, IT Security,
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.