Global Financial Services firm is looking to expand their Cyber Security team and due to this they now require a Senior IT Security Analyst, the senior analyst will be working closely with the IT Security Manager covering duties across Cyber Security.
You will be part of a team covering EMEA operations which will include operations to provide protection to the client's information at all times.
- Managing vulnerability management solutions
- Remediate findings working closely with 3rd party across multiple domains and operating systems
- Manage penetration testing findings
- Devise controls inline with company policy and regulatory requirements
- Train IT Analyst's to manage the controls
- Manage security products such as (Network Intrusion Prevention)
- Assist in investigations to security breaches/ perform root cause analysis
- Assist in patching schedule
- Deputize for the Security Manager if and when needed
Excellent package on offer including working from home and the company will assist with further training / qualification.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.