Our client, a prestigious consultancy, is seeking an Information Security Consultant as its Cyber Practice experiences substantial growth in 2019.
Key requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrated experience in successfully shaping and implementing security programmes
- Strong knowledge on UK/EU Data Protection Act and other privacy regulations and controls
- Experience of PCI-DSS assessment and control implementation
- Identity and Access Management
- In-depth understanding of network and system security technology and practices across all major-computing areas (Network, Firewalls, Client Server, PC/LAN, telephony) with a special emphasis on Cyber Security
- Experience on ISO 27001 Information Security Management system, and conducting Risk Assessment
- Cyber Security assessments, implementation or cyber frameworks (e.g. NIST) - including any past experience with security operations and knowledge of SIEM solutions
- Experience with business continuity planning, auditing, and risk management, as well as contract and vendor negotiation.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is a articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
The ability to travel to client sites is also essential for the successful completion of this role.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.