A global insurance company is seeking information security specialists to:
- To safeguard the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Global information and data, and the security of infrastructure and applications.
- To provide IT Security consultancy and guidance Global function, its internal and external customers and suppliers to ensure business needs can be delivered in a secure manner, adhering to Information Risk policies and standards
- To advocate for Information Security across the business
Specific skills / experience include, but not limited to:
- Information Security and Assurance, IT Governance, Penetration Testing, Emerging Technology Monitoring.
- Qualifications such as CISM, CISA, CISSP, GEGIT, QCA desirable
- A sound understanding of British and International Security Standards (e.g. ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, NIST and CIS) relevant Privacy legislation (especially Data Protection Act 1998) and regulatory obligations (e.g. PCI/DSS, FCA, PRA).
This is an urgent requirement, please submit an application ASAP.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.