My client, one of the globe's most prestigious and complex financial services institutions, is seeking an Information Security GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance) Consultant to join its Cyber Security programme on a long-term contract.
Successful candidates will:
- Posses Information Security Governance, Risk and Compliance experience from within the financial services sector.
- Be proactive, and able to work independently, under pressure while handling multiple changing priorities.
- Possess demonstrable experience of interfacing with 2nd and 3rd line (internal and external) Audit, Operational Risk and Compliance teams.
- Have an excellent understanding of the Cyber Security landscape
- Maintain an Info Sec dashboard and metrics that provide an accurate representation of the Information Security risk profile
- Possess relevant experience with industry best-practice (e.g. NIST, ISO 27000, SANS Critical Controls, COBIT, etc.)
Please apply ASAP if you are available and interested or contact me for more informaiton.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.