Information Security Consultant - Information Security Analyst - Information Security Consultant
My client, a global bank, is seeking an Information Security Consultant to join its Information Security programme on a long-term contractual basis. Ideal Information Security Consultants will:
- Understand policies, standards, controls and frameworks in the investment / banking sectors.
- Have experience in developing and implementing Policy Frameworks within investment / banking sectors (and ideally within Technology and Info Security)
- Understanding of information security & risk management concepts, industry best practices (NIST, CSA, etc.) and standards (ISO 27001, AFF)
Candidates with Big 4 / Consulting experience are also highly desirable
Specifically successful Information Security Consultants will:
- Document Frameworks for ongoing completeness and accuracy of Policy/Standards
- Produce Operating Guidelines for:
- Mapping to external regulators, industry bodies, external frameworks
- Review/refresh of Policies & Standards,
- Monitoring completeness and accuracy
- Testing requirements and
- Non-compliance escalation and tracking
- Co-ordination and Re-alignment of existing Policies/Standards/Guidelines to new Framework
- Mapping of Tech owned policies/standards/Controls to regulation, industry bodies, external recognised frameworks and best practice (ISO27001, ISO20000, NIST)
- Gap Analysis assessment of current policies and standards in terms of completeness and accuracy
Please apply now if you are available and interested as this is an urgent requirement!
Key words: Information security, banking, banking, investment banking, cyber security, CISSP, NIST, OWASP, ISO27001/27002, Gap Analysis, information security, cyber security,
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.