A dynamic financial services company specialising in mortgages, consumer credit, investments and deposits is seeking a Senior Information Security Manager to report into the CTO as they expand into new products and markets for 2019 / 2020.
Successful candidates will have operated in a senior Information Security role and be an expert across all forms of security. Ideally the candidate will have set up Information Security functions previously within a Financial Services organisation.
- Knowledge of architecting and delivering security solutions within financial services or regulated firms preferable
- Experience of Cloud hosting (Azure, Office 365, AWS) technologies and in-depth understanding of associated security management controls including Azure AD, Security & Compliance essential.
- In-depth knowledge of ISO 27001
- Demonstrates in-depth and hands-on knowledge of Active Directory, Windows and Linux operating systems
- Good security testing methodologies
- CISSP, CISM, ISO27001 certifications also desirable.
Information Security, IT Security, Cloud, Azure, Office 365, AWS, ISO 270001, CISSP, CISM, Active Directory, Windows, Linux, Banking
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.