Our client is a FinTech company with a large regional presence. Working closely with Financial Institutions, they help to ensure that retail consumers are able to make well-informed financial decisions. They are currently looking for an Information Security Officer to join their team.
As an Information Security Officer with the company, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with senior management to put in place information security processes and framework
- Working to get the company compliant with regional technology and cyber security regulations
- Driving information security awareness across the organisation through training and content development
- Being the main point of contact for audit remediation and external auditors
- At least 10 years of experience in information security
- Good understanding of technology risk and cyber security regulations / standards
- Good understanding of cloud would be an added advantage
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are looking to be part of a growth story, and make a significant impact in an organisation, look no further!