One of the biggest operators in the Singapore wholesale electricity market is looking for information security officer to join their growing team. As an information security officer, you will have the opportunity to be cross trained across several domains of security including governance, risk assessments, audits and more.
- Respond to security incidents and alerts from vendors
- Manage the Vulnerability Assessment Penetration Testing (VAPT) process and review and validate the security assessments reports
- Oversee security projects in operational enhancement, deployment, and implementation of security controls
- Perform and review annual risk assessment exercise and reporting to government authorities
- Ensure items on this risk register are tracked and resolved
- Establish and maintain the security policies, frameworks and practices that are compliant with government regulations
- 2 years of experience in a Security Operations Center (SOC) environment
- Vendor Management Experience
- Experience with IS027001
- Degree in IT or Computer Science
If you are interested in gaining a rich and unparalleled experience in Information and Cyber security, apply now!