This project manager will be working for a global specialty insurance and reinsurance group with a record of underwriting excellence and claims service. The technical project manager will sit within the Group IT department, primarily responsible for supporting a range of projects focused on security, cloud and Digital Transformation. The PM will support defining the scope, timelines and resource needs in order to gain approval of the Business Case. Subsequently, the PM will support the management of all phases of the project through to completion.
The Project Manager will:
- cover a range of projects from security to cloud infrastructure and application initiatives
- manage delivery partners through multi-region implementations
- work to ITIL, NiST and ISO27001 standards
- manage both agile and waterfall projects
- take a risk-based approach to project delivery and security initiatives
- play a key part in supporting change management activities such as stakeholder engagement, training, pilot testing, operational and business readiness collateral.
- Minimum of 3 years Project Management experience and at least 5 years within an IT environment
- Experience of working on security related IT projects
- Knowledge of security and regulatory frameworks such as NiST, ISO27001
- End to end cyber security project experience
- A good understanding of the technical challenges faced by a global business
- Experience of working with Agile delivery methods with Kanban and Scrum teams
- Strong cloud migration experience
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.