A leading global bank has several vacancies for experienced information security specialists to support the global market functions. Information security is an increasingly important area but specifically for financial organisations. They are therefore looking to increase its capabilities in the information security sector and there for needs good all round subject matter experts in this space.
The key experience required is as follows:-
- Experience in dealing with complex matters by adopting a pragmatic approach, identifying core requirements from both a security and a business perspective and translating them into simplified activities that address the problem.
- Experience in information security risk management processes, ideally in financial services.
- Hold professional related security qualifications specified in the enhanced competency framework on cybersecurity for the banking sector such as certified information security manager and certified in risk and information systems control.
- Manage and maintain close oversight on all information security risk related incidents with a view to provide assurance that risks and impacts have been handled effectively
- Liaising and coordinating with relevant local, regional and global heads.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.