Our client, a global bank, is currently looking for an Information Security Specialist to join their team. As an Information Security Specialist with the bank, you will be responsible for:
- Performing security risk assessments and internal security advisory to stakeholders, working together with them to identify security risks and remediate them
- Evaluating new products, platforms and tools that are to be brought into the bank, identifying potential threats and providing recommendations to mitigate the risks
- Being the main point of contact for requirements across multiple domains, including cloud security, access management, application security, security architecture and security incidents
- More than 6 years of relevant experience in cyber / information security
- Experience working in technical cyber security domains such as cloud security, vulnerability assessments, penetration testing or security operations
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
The bank is currently undergoing an exciting transformation, getting in the latest technologies and expanding the teams. If you would like to be a part of this exciting transformation, and are looking to take your career to the next level, do apply to this role now!