My client, a global insurance company, is seeking an Information Security Supplier Assurance Senior Analyst to:
- Support the Supplier Assurance Lead on assessing suppliers on instructions from stakeholders and procurement, including;
- Assisting the business in completing Business Impact Assessments (BIAs)
- Reviewing supplier questionnaires and analysing control deficiencies for potential risks
- Undertaking audits with the suppliers as required
- Negotiating security clauses into supplier contracts
- Articulating supplier risk and threat reports to senior stakeholders
The successful Information Security Supplier Assurance Senior Analyst will likely:
- Possess a strong understanding of Information Security Risks, from a third Party / Supplier Risk POV
- Financial services experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the ISO27001 framework and how to pass such audits.
Desirable, but not mandatory, qualifications:
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor or Lead Implementer
- BCS CISMP, PCIRM
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC
**PLEASE NOTE** This role falls INSIDE of IR35
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.