Information Security Manager
London / Hybrid
£100,000 - extremely generous benefits package
This globally recognised insurance business are undergoing an exciting security transformation and are looking to hire an Information Security Manager to manage their business as usual security tools and support their security team as their business continues to evolve. Security is at the heart of their digital transformation project, and with a meaty budget for their security team, this is an exciting time to look to make the next move. This role has an indirect management line into the CISO and your ideas and input will be heard and seen.
Information Security Manager - The Role:
- Complete access provisioning and access review activities (including privileged access) for systems and applications.
- Separate critical assets and networks from untrusted networks.
- Oversee, optimise and/or implement operational network, end-point, cloud configuration, and collaboration security controls / technologies.
- Continue an ongoing schedule of patch deployment based on vulnerability identification and associated prioritisation.
- Provide support and maintenance for security monitoring tools and solutions.
- Adopt best practice network standards and participate in reviews of network architectural designs, with a focus on embedding security by design.
- Test and maintain network infrastructure including software and End User hardware devices.
- Promote security testing to identify vulnerabilities, measuring effectiveness of systems and network configurations against known vulnerabilities.
- Manage oversight of vulnerability remediation and assurance of supplier vulnerability management.
- Determine and document rules for patch management.
- Ensure the execution of IT disaster recovery and continuity of operations and participate in testing of IT disaster recovery plans, as required.
Information Security Manager - Desired skills and experience
- Proven history of access provisioning and access review activities (including privileged access) for systems and applications.
- Experience of managing a complex schedule of patch deployment according to a prioritised set of vulnerabilities.
- Ability to establish and maintain reference model artefacts for security controls and technologies.
- Used to producing detailed design documents and diagrams for security controls and technologies.
- Extensive involvement in running a complex schedule of patch deployment according to a prioritised set of vulnerabilities.
- Heritage in working with industry popular network, intrusion prevention systems (IPS), intrusion detection systems (IDS) and firewall devices.
- Ability to effectively communicate security topics at a senior level in a large organisation.
- Experience in a regulated business environment, ideally gained in the Financial Services industry.
- Experience in building and managing an IT Security team.
If this sounds like a the role for you, click the "apply" button now
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.